Parsedmarc – Open source DMARC report analyzer and visualizer
ParseDMARC: An open source DMARC analyzer – alternative to commercial DMARC report processing tools
Blog Author : Sandeep Saxena
What is DMARC?
How DMARC works?
However many organizations are not able to deploy DMARC because of the complexities, misconceptions and costs involved with paid DMARC report analyzing tools.
Parsedmarc – an open source alternative to commercial DMARC report processing tools
- Parses draft and 1.0 standard aggregate/rua reports
- Parses forensic/failure/ruf reports
- Can parse reports from an inbox over IMAP
- Transparently handles gzip or zip compressed reports
- Consistent data structures
- Simple JSON and/or CSV output
- Optionally email the results
- Optionally send the results to Elasticsearch and/or Splunk, for use with premade dashboards
- Optionally send reports to Apache Kafka
If you need any help to deploy this tool please reach out to Postbox Consultancy Services. Drop us a note at [email protected]
DMARC Passage Over Time
Reporting Organisation, Source by Reverse DNS and Volume by Header From
Message Source Countries
Top 1000 Message Source IP Addresses
SPF Alignment Details
DKIM Alignment Details